Small Business Representation
A Small Business is not immune to some of the legal issues of a large corporation. Small businesses also deal with business contracts, tax liability issues, the purchase or sale of materials, property or leasing issues, or other services.
Having experienced legal counsel representing your legal interests may be paramount in allowing you to effectively run your company.
It is very important for a small business to ensure their legal rights and interests are protected as a legal dispute may have a greater impact on the bottom line of your company than that of a large business or corporation.
Small business legal issues we often address include but are not limited to:
Professional Small Business Lawyer in Miami
Business Formation, Limitation of Liability, and Tax Structuring
- Buy-sell agreements between business entities;
- Business break-ups and dissolutions.
Business Transactions and Internal Management
- Negotiation and drafting and review of contracts;
- Negotiation and drafting of corporate premises leases;
- Development of profit-sharing agreements;
- Employee non-disclosure agreements;
- Non-solicitation agreements;
- Letters of credit.
Long-Term Business Planning
- Buy-sell agreements;
- Shareholders’ agreements.
Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Alternative dispute resolution, including mediation and arbitration of contract disputes;
- Partnership disputes;
- Restrictive covenant and non-compete agreement litigation;
- Litigation regarding unfair competition.
We urge you to be proactive when it comes to your legal rights by seeking the legal advice and representation of an experienced small business attorney or lawyer as soon as possible.